November 24, 2008

Life is The Most Precious Gift

Lately my mind has been occupied with a friend who thought that the best solution for her problem was to die. Will it really solve the problem? It surely will create a new problem and hurt everyone who loves you.

For me, life is the most precious gift I’ve ever received. I appreciate life with every breath that I take. There will be no life without problems. No matter what problem, I believe there will be a way out.

I call people who decide to end his/her life is a coward and selfish. How can they think with their die will solve a problem? Yes, it will be the end for them but what about the person who care and love them sincerely? What a selfish decision!!!

It’s wrong when I challenge someone to do suicide yet I shall challenge everyone to life and face the problem. Don’t run, don’t complain… just count your blessings. There is a lot heavier problem out there… Open your mind and take a closer look… Bring yourself closer to God.

I dare you to life and face your problem with courage. It’s all about choices; it’s all about your reaction toward your problem. I dare you to live your life to its fullness!!!

Enjoy your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment