November 03, 2008

Lantern for My Soul

Again, I find myself addicted to a song. This one is an Indonesian song. Anyhow, for me... a song is a universal language. I like a song from its lyric, so each time I hear a new song I try to catch what it want to say. No matter what the music type is, when it has beautiful lyric... I'll certainly will fall in love with it.

The song I like titled LENTERA JIWA by Nugie. The song tries to tell me about the lantern for everyone soul. Have you find one? This song says that the lantern for the soul is your heart, your conscience. Listen to your inner feeling/heart each time you get confuse, listen to it very carefully then you will find out what you really want.. what you should do...

As I hear my God says:
"Listen to your heart I know you are afraid. Get up and face your problem, for I AM with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment