December 31, 2013

Lesson: Thank You, Lord

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

I always try to reflect my year on Christmas. What I have achieved and what I have failed. I skipped last year because last year was the most heavy year of my life. I only have one wish in 2013, I wished to have a peaceful year. The Lord heard my prayer. 2013 is a peaceful year for me. I don't say that I have no problem at all. I have problems in 2013 but compare to what I have in 2012, this year is more calm and peace. 



In 2013, I rearrange my life after my father passed away. It's not easy but step by step I am getting stronger. 
I received many help, attention, and care from my friends. Their existence in my life is one of my strength. I gained more weight, I found love again, I am happy in 2013.

I would like to give thanks to the Lord for giving me a peaceful year. Thank you, Lord, for listening to my prayer and for providing what I need. Thank You for Your never ending love, Lord. You are my strength, You are my refuge. Thank You so much, Lord, thank You...

I also like to give thanks to my friends: 
Nit2x 
Thank you for supporting me in many ways and staying by my side. You are my little sister. 

IDS 
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to name your son and chose the date of his birth. Your life experience inspire me how to be strong. 

GH 
Thank you for making my dream to visit China come true and for your care about my health. You guided me when I am down, especially when my relationship with God was down. 

Blue Jasmine 
Thank you for your funny thought and careful attention. You always make me laugh and see my problem in different side

SY
Thank you for your kindness. You always make my appearance beautiful. 

TA
Thank you for always reminding me "This too shall pass".

AGN 
Thank you for loving me. You make me fall in love again when I don't want love anymore. 
I am happy. I love you.

Anna: “I don’t even know what true love is,”
Olaf: “I do! That’s when you put someone else’s needs before your own.”
(Frozen, 2013, movie)

GA
Thank you for coming back to my life.You always know what I need to hear.

EC
Thank you for sharing life experience with me, opening my eyes to other's need and the beauty of countries you visited.

FS 
Who I consider as a second father. Thank you so much for your help and advice. You helped me to overcome my grieve. Thank you.

And for many other friends who I can't mention one by one. Thank you for supporting me throughout 2013. You are making me what I am today. 

Lesson to Learn:
Life is up and down. God never said life would be easy but He never left us alone. His love fulfill our need beyond our imagination. Thank You Lord, for the gift of life and for Your love in our life. "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more" - Melody Beattie

"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." (2 Corinthians 9:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment