December 12, 2013

Gadget: OPPO FIND WAY

I've wanted to have an android phone for sometimes. But the touch screen of this type of phone somehow discourages me to buy. Until one day a friend of mine bought OPPO FIND WAY. I accompanied her to buy and tried the phone too. I didn't directly buy the phone until a month later.

My first choice was OPPO FIND PIANO because it’s cheaper. The camera is not good but the sound is good. They said like this: FIND PIANO is for those who love music, FIND WAY is for those who love photography, and FIND 5 has combination of both (music & camera). But when I went to the store, they said FIND PIANO is discontinued. Oh, darn!



I have no other choice than FIND WAY and so I bought it. I got free screen guard and orange hard case. Orange is one of my favorite colors, what a coincident. Hehehe. I've been using this phone for 2 months now. I learned how to type using touch screen, move my online game, and take many pictures with it. Haha. It’s fun. So far I really enjoy the phone. The weaknesses in this phone are the lack of external memory slot and the battery cannot be removed.  The sound isn't bad at all and the camera is perfect, 5MP in front and 8MP in the back. The price is not too expensive with such good quality. Very recommended!

Finally I have an Android phone. Thank You, Lord.

Picture source:
http://www.hnammobile.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment