October 29, 2013

Poem: The Things I Would've Said


Yesterday I saw this poem at my favorite writer website. As I read it, I remember friends who want to end up their life without even considering the people who love them. I know life is hard, I know life is difficult, but as long as you have faith in God, everything is possible. 



Here is the poem called: 


THE THINGS I WOULD'VE SAID 
by I Wrote This For You


If you're strong enough to take that blade and draw it across your skin. 
If you're strong enough to take those pills and swallow them when no one's home.
If you're strong enough to tie that rope and hang it from the ceiling fan.
If you're strong enough to jump off that bridge, my friend.
You are strong enough, to live.


source:
www.iwrotethisforyou.me
www.choosehelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment