November 25, 2013

Lesson: Paid Online Survey

I tried to find earning in the internet and a friend of mine suggested several ways: paid online chatting, paid online survey, make a blog, etc. I have tried paid chatting and paid surveys. So far the earning from this way is good even that I have to collect points which take a long time before I got my payment.

For me, the first site who gave me payment is: Aip Surveys.  This one is a local paid online survey. The payment is not cash but voucher. I can redeem my point with voucher from several shops or restaurants. The surveys are many which give me a lot of opportunity to collect many points. I usually redeem my points with shopping voucher, one time was dining voucher. I have joined this site for almost 3 years.

The second site is a global site, Global Test Market. This one pays me in cash. The only problem is... the points given by each survey is very small, so I have to work hard to be able to redeem my points. I have to reach 1000 points in order to redeem USD50. I had a doubt that the site can pay me who lives in this country, but it did. I received my first check on mid of October. Since the check has my name written wrongly in it, I have to return to GMI. It wasn't totally their fault because I didn't mention my middle name in the survey site. Last week I received a new check with a correct name. Thank you, Mr. Luke from GMI, who help me with this issue.


Lesson to learn:
God is amazing. He always provides me with what I need. I am in lack of money but my need is fulfilled in many ways. The help of friends who buy me food, the unexpected daily allowance, the check from GMI. Thank you, Lord for Your never ending love.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." 
(Matthew 19:26, NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment