October 11, 2013

Lesson: Trust... Again...

Dear God,

This lesson in life always knock at my door. When can I pass this lesson, God? Sometimes I am very tired, God. When I tried to explain and people won't hear me. When I tried to explain again and people won't believe me. I really don't know what to do, God.

Thank you for always given me Your strength in every trial of trust, God. You're the only one who can understand me completely, You're the only one who can see beyond what others see in me. Thank you for trusting me through out the years, God.

Grant me Your peace, so I can let go with whole-hearted, God.

Yesus Tuhanku, Kau paling mengerti
Rapuh hati ini, letih jiwa ini
Jamah ya Tuhanku.. jamah ya Tuhanku
Sebab Engkaulah Tuhan yang paling mengerti 
(Siska - Yang Paling Mengerti)

Jesus, My God, You understand me the most
My fragile heart, my weary soul
Touch me, o Lord, touch me
For You, God, who understands

No comments:

Post a Comment