August 16, 2013

Movie Review: Shark



Recently I watched a Korean drama series called "SHARK". When I bought the DVD I read the resume on the back cover of the DVD, the theme is about "revenge". I always love this plot, I don't know why I like it. I just want to give a little review on this drama.

The question that raise from the movie is could you love a person whose parents killed your parents? A heavy question for someone to answer even for me. The only problem that the love grows first before everything happen. So, should we forget our love in the sake of a revenge? For me, it solely depends on how much you have for each other. Hope your love can forgive while the fact really hurts you. It's really a sad love story when two hearts can't be together.

What I learn from this drama? I learn that you can't stop your feeling nor you have the right to ask someone to stop loving you. So it needs a big courage to finally stop your own feeling in order to have your revenge. Or just forget the fact no matter how painful and embrace a new chapter in life by continuing your feeling. To just close your eyes and love the person regardless the past or the tragic fact. Which path will you choose? Still difficult for me to answer it...

There are two theme songs of the drama that I love very much. Between Heaven and Hell by BOA and Sad Story by Jung Dong Ha. This two songs really represent the drama very much in its lyric and musical. Between Heaven and Hell told me how love makes you happy and sad at the same time. It said:


Let me forget you just for one day
These are words I can’t keep
If I don’t see you,
I’ll hurt again, I’ll cry
But I still promise myself
I’m between heaven and
hell because of you

The other song, Sad Story, said:


I walk on the street with you
I make my eyes meet with yours
When I laugh with you, the world gets erased
I tell you that I love you countlessly
I want to stay like this
But when I open my eyes,
I’m alone in my cold room
Filled with reasons that I can’t love you
Words I need to say that are the opposite of my heart.
A sad good bye  

Listen to the songs and try to answer this questions:
Can you feel how he feels?
Can you see the sadness of his love?
Can you understand his dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment