August 13, 2013

Gadget: Blackberry Bellagio and Samsung Galaxy Tab 1

My transformation in blackberry is almost perfect.  I remember writing about how I want to have Bellagio. I’m using Bellagio now; I inherit it from my father. So far I like Bellagio, my only concern would be the battery’s life. Since Bellagio is a combination of QWERTY keypad and touch screen some how the battery runs pretty fast, especially when I turn into 2G & 3G connectivity.



Why I said almost perfect? It will perfect if I have Blackberry Z10 or Q10. I don’t want another Blackberry at the moment. I am thinking to buy an Android instead of another Blackberry. The connectivity now days are unstable for Blackberry, no matter which provider I choose.



I have an Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab 1 from my father. When he bought this device, he always asked me why I don’t want it. I don’t need, this device is only for entertainment. But when my father passed away, I decide to keep it. I start to explore and use the device. So far I enjoy several games that I installed and I use the device to study too. I put my teaching material in it, so I can study whenever I want to. The battery’s life so far still good although the performance is slowly dropping. The device is quite nice and user friendly.



If one day I bought an Android phone, I would prefer Sony Ericsson Xperia J or Sony Ericsson Xperia L. Why I choose Sony Ericsson instead of Samsung Galaxy? One reason only.... Sony Ericsson have a very good and fine camera. Haha.


Thank you, papa. I love you, always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment