August 22, 2013

Feeling: The Only Exception

The Only Exception by Paramore

The first time I heard this song was being sang by a musical contestant. I fall in love with the song directly. The song tells me about someone who doesn't believe in love. I asked my friend to download it for me and lately I hear the song in my head as I sing along each time I play it. 

Well you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.
You are the only exception.
You are the only exception.

And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing.

Do you believe in love?
After my previous love experience, I don't believe it anymore. I am tired. 
But I don't close my heart to love... I'm willing to try again... 

As I sing...
You are the only exception... and I'm on my way to believing

No comments:

Post a Comment