February 26, 2012

Lent Season

Entering the lent season with a broken heart it's not easy. Yet the feeling of sadness add more meaning to this lent season. I went to the church everyday since Ash Wednesday and last Friday I followed the station of the cross ceremony. This ceremony intended to remember Jesus' suffering during His crucifixion. There is a reading that I like very much:

"Jesus said...My people, what have I done to you? Have I hurt you? Answer Me. What I have or haven't done to you? I brought you out from Egypt, but you prepare the cross for Me. I split up the Red Ocean, but you stabbed Me. I raised you with big power, but you crucified me. My people, what have I done to you? Have I hurt you? Answer Me!"

And this song brings back my tears....

I am just a speck of dust in Your great presence, oh dear Lord
Thirsty for Your meaningful and merciful words of life
‎​
I am unworthy to look up
Facing Your brightly light
I'm unworthy to come forward
To Your holy altar


I am on my knee Lord asking for forgiveness for my sins
With this mountain of guilt, I am looking up to You



No comments:

Post a Comment