December 12, 2011

New Gadget: Mini Speaker Nakamichi

I received an early Christmas gift this year. Quite shocking because the gift was from someone who never give a Christmas gift before. Actually not a surprise because I saw the gift first before he wraps it. When he handed my the gift, I already know what's inside. Here is my new gadget... a Nakamichi mini speaker.


Mine is a silver one. This gift is actually like a dream come true for me because I wanted to have MP3 player for such a long time. I really like this speaker, the voice is so clear, the bass is wonderful, great performance for mini speaker. This speaker can play from micro SD card. So I put my 512MB micro SD card which was belong to my Nokia. I am so pleased with this mini speaker, I always carry it around... even to the bathroom... LOL...

I recommend my reader to have it. Great value!

Thank you, AB!

2 comments:

Nit2x said...

Wow... God Loves You so much and he always make your dream come true with different ways...

Blue Jasmine said...

Gak mari-2 la'an, adus-e....huehehehehe....

Post a Comment