December 28, 2011

New Gadget: Blackberry Storm 9550



Another evolution of my blackberry experience, this time I try blackberry Storm 9550. Well, this one actually not mine, but I have the privilege to use it. Thank you, AB!

I have some difficulty with this blackberry. I really love QWERTY keypad and slightly dislike touch screen.
My first problem with this one is the touch screen which actually is a click screen - meaning I really have to click it till the sound click and the screen completely press then the screen show the icon or character that I want. Second, I can't type quickly with this one. As a comparison, if I type a sentence, the others with qwerty keypad can type 2-3 sentences. I really don't like it. Third, the 3.2MP camera is not good enough, compare to my old Gemini. This problem may arouse since I didn't know the best way to set the camera or the image resulted by it. So, it's not completely the phone mistake.

This is an opinion from someone who dislike touch screen, probably not objective enough :-D. I will pick Dakota as a solution as it have touch screen and qwerty keypad in one phone. Hmm, who wants to give me Dakota??? :-D

Picture is taken from: 
http://news.softpedia.com/newsImage/BlackBerry-Storm-2-9550-Makes-an-Official-Debut-2.jpg/


No comments:

Post a Comment