October 14, 2010

THE NECROMANCER

I read this book last week. When it comes to the book I like, it won't take much time for me to finish it. I finish this book in 3 days. Here is my review of the book:



The Necromancer is the fourth book of Nicholas Flamel's series, written by Michael Scott. Necromancer is a magic that can raise the dead and only Dr. John Dee has this skill of magic. Back to San Fransisco, the twins Sophie and Josh return to their aunt house where they encounter Scathach's twin sister, Aoife, who is desperate to find her sibling. The rapidly aging Flamels -- gearing up for a fight with the scary creatures on Alcatraz -- decide to take Josh to Prometheus to learn the Magic of Fire.

Having been unable to regain the two final pages of the Codex, Dee has failed his Elder and is now an outlaw. He enlists the help of Virginia Dare to reach San Francisco and begin his world-domination plans. With the Codex and the creatures on Alcatraz, he can control the World. All he needs is the help of the Archons. But for his plan to work, he must raise the Mother of the Gods from the dead. For that, he'll have to train a necromancer.

2 comments:

Blue Jasmine said...

3 days??? It's already too long in my standard...hehehe...

Sutaaraito said...

@Blue Jasmine - 3 days was not my fastest, I read Da Vinci Code in 8 hours... LOL...

Post a Comment