October 22, 2010

KARMA

Something comes up in my life, it's not new yet it surprise me so much. Truly I never imagine it will come from someone who I respect in life. I admire her in my own way, in her marriage which against her family culture, her works, her kind heart.

Lately I discover an attitude of her that really surprise me. I mean, a lot of people already warned me about this, but I don't want to judge someone like that. My rule is a positive mind creates a positive attitude. So I try my best to think positively about other and expect others will think positively about me. Is it wrong to have such rule?

New changes in my working life reveal the whole things. I refuse to believe it, but I reality shocked me. Why? I mean how can such a nice and religious person have that kind of attitude? I just have one question for her:

"Do you believe in karma?"

I don't think she believes it. I just hope that she will realize, how wrong she has been. From now on, I decide to stay as far as I could from her. I pray that God will guide her in the right path.

2 comments:

Dian Lentera said...

somehow I feel it's related to me....am I correct or what?

Sutaaraito said...

@Dian Lentera - it's not about you... don't worry, girl...

Post a Comment