April 22, 2010

A House or Home

 


These last few weeks I got home very late. I left at 9am and backed at 10 or 11pm, everyday! I love to be busy and enjoy each activity. Although tiring, I like to spend more time outside than at home.

Wait! Is it wrong to feel more comfort outside? Well, that's what I feel for more than a year. My main reason is to avoid spending time with my parents. Being home with them around is disaster. Most of the time we argue, I dislike this kind of situation. I want to have a home not a house. A house is just a building, a place to go after work. But a home is a place where I can find comfort, happiness, and peace around my family. I couldn't find it at my current house, except on weekend when my parents not around.

I always try to find after work activity, so I can get home very late at night. Directly take a shower afterward then off to sleep. At the morning I don't have enough time to spend as I rush to office. I know is not a good relationship and I wish to be able to repair it. But we have different perspective about many things in life, and it cause all the argument. They want the best for their children, they push us with a high level pressure while we just want a life according to our own standards not theirs. Whoa... Hope I can fulfill your wish, please help me God ^^...

Right now, I want a home where I can feel secure, comfort, and happy. I miss to stay at home, to laugh and chat with light subject or to watch a movie together with the whole family. Let's build a better home...

No comments:

Post a Comment