February 24, 2010

Learn to be Responsible


Everyone has their own responsibility for their act. Like it or not, we have to face the responsibility of our action. Sometimes people tend to run from their responsibility but I believe we can't run forever. It's an effect for our every moves, it's like cause and effect. I'm not judging everyone by their act toward their responsibility yet I'm encourage myself to hold my responsibility.

This week has been quite hard for me. I was force to face a sudden emergency situation. My maid got sick, a bad one. She has a big tumor in her womb. She was in a deep hurt and I had to bring her to the nearest hospital to get help. Before this, I have to face the fact that she has a miscarriage. I was shocked because she is a widow with no child who has been working for 6 years with us. She was pregnant for 3 months and I know nothing about it. The doctor suggested for removing the womb to avoid another tumor in the future. She accepted it, they removed the womb. She is 30 years old.

I learn about responsibility from this situation. I don't know whether she tried in her own way to have a  miscarriage or not. All I know, the guy run from his responsibility. She has to accept the hard fact that she no longer be able to have a child in the future. She has to face it alone. We try our best to stand by her side but I understand it won't replace her lost. She lost her money, her child, her womb... Well, she has to be responsible for her past act. It need a strong will to hold this kind of responsibility. I know it's hard, I hope she will be able to move on.

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Responsibility....It's the one thing that is always in my mind whenever I have to make any decision in my life. I have to make sure whether I'll be strong enough to face the consequences when everything turns wrong...and that's why mostly I stay still inside my safety zone.....hehehe....

Post a Comment