November 07, 2009

The Result of Yasmin


Yasmin is the name of my birth control pills, the medicine prescribed by my gynecology. In order to reduce the pain I am having in each menstrual cycle, I took these pills daily… on the same time for the last 21 days. I took it every 12 am, just before I have my lunch, reminded by my cell phone’s alarm (grin). After 21 days, I should give a break for 7 days and I get my menstrual during this break time.

I took the first pill on the third day of my menstrual cycle last October. My menstrual became longer with less blood. Usually after the cycle, I always experience pain at my lower tummy for almost a week. When I took the pill, the pain disappears. Wow! This is a major breakthrough. I felt so excited. So, I continue the medication.

The last pill I took was at the end of October. The menstrual cycle came as schedule but… the pain came back. Actually the bleeding was less than before but I still felt the pain. Day 1, I took the pain killer 3 times a day. Day 2, I also took the pain killer 3 times a day. Day 3, I didn’t take the pain killer during the daylight, just before I slept at night the pain came back (smile)… so I took it again. Day 4, managed to survive without it. Day 5, the menstrual stopped.

Have to admit that I didn’t felt as much pain as I used to although still have to take several pain killer. I will continue this medicine at least for 3 months and see how it works. This is the first month result of Yasmin...

1 comment:

Nit2x said...

I Hope... next month, we will hear the better result.... :)

Post a Comment