November 13, 2009

My Secret Love


My secret love… I never thought of sharing this love in my blog since I’ve been holding it as a secret for the last 9 years. Some of you may be wondering, why I have such a secret love. Is it a forbidden love? …

I have a crush on this guy since my first year as freshmen. He has every criteria of my perfect man. He was my senior in different major. That day, I can only admire him from a far. Until one day, we were at the same team as an assistant lecture. His subject was financial management and I taught cost accounting. I finally know his name, yet we never involve in a conversation (grin). Silly isn’t it? Well, he graduated first and I thought I have lost him.

God is really good to me. To my surprise, I met him again at the office. It is a nice surprise. I decided to make a move this time, try to get close to him in many ways. The more I know him in person, the more I love him. I admire him most in his musical talent where he can play the keyboard, drum, and guitar and figure a new song musical note just by listening for 5 minutes. Wow! What an amazing skill. I love people with their musical talent since I love music but cannot play any musical instrument. I tried to have a guitar lesson, but failed (grin).

Till this very day, my love still becomes a secret. He has this cold and close personality. It’s so hard to get close to him even when he works only 10 steps away from me. One day I asked my friend, how to get close to someone with his personality. He suggested me to forget about him. How can I forget him while he is here with me every single day?

Should I forget about him?
To my secret love, I just wish I could tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment