November 23, 2009

My Favorite Drinks

When a friend wrote in her blog about her favorite drink, she inspire me to write about my favorite drinks. My favorite drinks are regular water, Dilmah's pure peppermint tea, and Starbucks' caramel macchiato coffee.



First favorite drink, the regular water.
I like to drink many pure water, not hot... not cold... just regular water. Actually I never like regular water, I used to drink cold water. Until one day, I went to my best friend's house where she serve only regular water. First, I hate the taste... but later on I began to like it until now. Sometimes I drink cold water but mostly just a regular water.



Second, the Dilmah's Pure Peppermint Tea. Each time I have a chance to drink it, I definitely order this tea. The smell and flavor of peppermint always give a calm and peaceful feeling. I've tried many tea, since this is a common drink in my country. We usually order sweet ice tea for our drink, some prefer ice tea... and now many brands offer green tea. Green tea become very popular now days. I have tried many tea, I like green tea, camomile's tea, black tea... but my favorite is pure peppermint tea. I like it hot without sugar.



Third, the Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato. I used to love coffee until I got problem with my stomach. I knew Caramel Macchiato when our team has to interview the manager of Starbucks. He introduced and taught us how to make this drink. Hmm, yummy... The sweet of caramel always give a warm taste in my stomach. I can't drink this coffee often, always like to order this one... (laughing out lout)

No comments:

Post a Comment