September 10, 2013

Song: How Long Will I Love You

This morning as I browse YouTube to hear songs, I found this song. I don't know the singer but I really love the lyric. Watch the video and study the lyric...

Here is the music video:



Lyric:
How long will I love you
As long as there are stars above you
And longer if I can

How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

How long will I be with you
AS long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sand

How long will I want you
As long as you want me to
And longer by far

How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you are

How long will I give to you
As long as I live through you
However long you say

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may



Dedicated this lyric to someone (you know who you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment