September 04, 2013

Lesson: Places to Go


Do you have dream to visit some places? I do. I found this picture at http://weheartit.com/ and when I saw it, I suddenly remember about my dream about places to go.

I remember when I read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne for the first time. The book said, to make your dream comes true, you have to visualize your dream every time. I usually not visualize my dream all the time. I just wish it once or twice. My dream sometimes comes true exactly when I forget about it. How funny is that.

Now, I want to try the theory from Rhonda Byrne by visualize my dream every time. See the picture in this entry, it called places to go. Hongkong, Dubai, Tokyo, New York, London, Paris.  I want to put this picture on my wall hanging rack just above my bed, so every time I open my eyes I will see the picture. I will put my first check mark symbol on Hongkong. I have visited the city only at the airport area, haha. May all my dream places to go come true. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment