May 10, 2013

Lesson: Flower That Bloom When Shaken

FLOWER THAT BLOOM WHEN SHAKEN

Where is the flower that blooms without shaking?
Any of the beautiful flowers of this world
all bloom while being shaken
They shake on stems that grow upright
Where is the love that goes without shaking?
Where is the flower that blooms without being soaked?
Any of the shining flowers of this world
bloom as they are soaked
Soaked by wind and rain, petals bloom warmly
Where is the life that goes without being soaked?

- Do Jong-hwan
  
What a nice poem! I got the poem when I watched "SCHOOL 2013", a Korean Serial Movie.

Reflecting on 2012, this poem really hit me. Yes, 2012 has been a year of struggling form me. I lost so many things in order for me to learn how to let go. It was a hard lesson to learn as I have to let go my love, my ovary, and my father. I don't even know how I can be that strong to face all of it.

In order to grow, a flower have to face wind and rain, so do I. I have to face such lesson for me to grow. I have not pass my lesson yet, I know I still have to learn a lot. I am not strong enough to handle the next lesson, I still cry every now and then. Wish this year won't shake me too hard cause I still learn how to get up. I remember my best friend prayer when she wished me a happy new year:

"I'm really sorry that year 2012 is a bad year for you. So, although most people see 13 as an unlucky number, I pray that in this year 2013 God lift the burden from you, that this year will be a good moment to start new things, that this year will be a lucky number for you. HAPPY NEW YEAR" (Blue Jasmine)

Thank you for your support and prayer, my friends and family. I couldn't done it without you. Thank you God for the lesson. Thank you for always giving me the strength that I need to face every lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment