June 21, 2012

Surgery or Not???

These last 2 months have been the greatest struggling. I have to go to the hospital many times due the endometriosis, my condition is getting worse. I depend on pain killer very much now days. Afraid that my body will become immune to the pain killer. Can't take another mefenamic acid, solely depend on paracetamol which in long term of usage will destroy my stomach, kidney and heart

My parents asked to have a surgery to remove everything (womb, cyst, ovary). This kind of surgery will bury my dream of marriage and having a child. As I studied more and more, I am not ready to do this. The alternative medicine will take a lot of time, while the pain gets increase every month. A lot of things in my mind right now. The possibility of cancer and hysterectomy haunt me every day.



God, I really don't know what to do. Surgery or not? Can you answer this one question for me please, God?

Picture source:
http://www.peninsuladeanery.nhs.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=474&Itemid=858

No comments:

Post a Comment