June 10, 2012

House Warming Gifts

The order to move out by June was made. The final decision was moving the dog to my hometown. With this decision, I can stay at my own apartment and start from May 31st I moved to the apartment.


The moving process wasn't as simple as I expected, with the previous illness I have very limited time to pack, move and unpack again. Thanks to my wonderful best-friends, I made it through. Big thanks to Nit2x, Blue Jasmine, and Grace for helping me. I owe you girls...


The living so far is great. I enjoy being at my own "home", I love the fact that this is my own. I bought it with my work. Thanks God for this. Another blessing in life that I should be grateful for... Being able to buy this apartment is a miracle.


I'm also grateful for the house warming gifts. Even though I didn't held a house warming party, my best-friends gave me many stuffs. You're my angel without wings. Thank you so much to:


Nit2x for the plates, clock, and coffee set:


Imelda for the placemat and kitchen towel:

Grace for the lamp:

Siska for the picture frame:

Rika for the electric kettle and grip lamp changer:



Wow! It's amazing to have you, girls! Thank you! May God always bless you abundantly.
Sorry for the blur picture, my blackberry camera is not that good. 


For other gifts that I don't mention here, I really thank you for it. 
My life is blessed to have such wonderful friends, I won't change you for anything... 

No comments:

Post a Comment