November 22, 2011

Everything I Do, I Do It For You



Remember Bryan Adams' song called "Everything I do, I do it for you"? I was looking back at the prolog of Breaking Dawn because the movie is launch this November. I found an interesting paragraph that said as I quote:

"When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? 
 If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?"

This quote remind me so much of the lyric on Bryan Adams' song. It said...

"I would fight for you, I'd lie for you... 
Walk the fire for you, I'd die for you"

I just said to myself, what it would be like to have someone who would do such thing to you? I wonder how big is the love to have done such thing... I just know one thing, Jesus loves me that way. Thank you, Jesus.

Can we find such love in real life? I hope one day, I can find that love... I can find that someone and I could be that someone!

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

as P-Project once said (that had destroyed all of my romantic images of the song) : "Kupas bawang for youuuuuu..." hihihi....

Post a Comment