August 25, 2011

Back to Acupuncturist = Back to Vegetarian Style



As I discovered my endometriosis, I returned to my acupuncturist. He was the one who made my endometriosis disappear when I have it again after the surgery. I can't remember the exact year, around 2007 - 2008. That time my endometriosis was as big as this one. I met him, the acupuncturist, through Leo, my best friend. Thank you so much, Leo (-:

He always begins with pray. He is a catholic. I like it the most when he says... In the name of Jesus, you shall be healed. I feel that Jesus is in the room with us. I believe this treatment will give the same result as it was before. Help me, my friend... As my birthday present, can you please pray for me? So I shall be healed.

Back to the acupuncture, the rules of this treatment from this acupuncturist are:
1. No more seafood and spicy food for the rest of my life
2. Be a vegetarian! Eat only vegetables, "tahu", "tempe" and fruits
3. During the treatment, fruits that  are allowed: watermelon, papaya, apple, pear, and cantaloupe
4. Avoid chili, pepper, and broth
5. Avoid milk, meat, and cheese (all animal protein)

Note to my friends:
Please understand my current vegetarian style, but I am still available to any invitation for lunch or dinner. Don't worry about what I will eat, I can eat rice, plain white rice (-:

I really need support at this moment, so please don't judge me for my choices.
Thank you....


Picture source:
www.drjoshkilpatrick.com

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

okay, next time we'll try a vegan restaurant...you'll pay, of course...hihihi....

Post a Comment