July 01, 2011

Another Review: Samsung Chat S335


I think I owe everyone who read my blog about Samsung Chat S335. I have used it for several time now and I found some plus and minus. Let's start with the positive review from this gadget:

  • Slim - I always love slim style
  • Huge screen with rich color - love it!
  • Easy Menu
  • Nice 2MP camera 

Now, I will get to the negative review:
  •  Phone book synchronization - each time I add a new contact, I can't directly call the name in the message menu if I want to send a message, I found it very annoying. I have to refresh the phone book using contact setting and order of display name again.
  • Slow keypad respond - well, I love qwerty keypad so much and I expect this gadget will have a quick respond like blackberry's keypad. Turn out, it is very slow!!! I type very quick and I often loss the letter that I type because its slow respond. I hate it!!!

I think that's all I can review from it. I am thinking about selling this one and buy another, maybe I should try the "touch screen" type??? Any suggestion???

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Jual ajahhhh...ganti Iphone....wkwkwkw...

Post a Comment