June 10, 2011

ENOUGH!



I really don't know how to explain the way I feel or what should I do. If I told you the story, would you help me to find the best way to solve it? OK, here I go...

Back in 1995, I was in high school. I have a close friend name B (prefer not to tell her real name). We were so close, we sat next to each other during our first year. As the second year rolled, I found another friend who became close too, let's name her C. Now, I have 2 close friend. I didn't know what happen. I tried and gave my best to both of them, yet one of them became so angry with me. That day, B asked me to come earlier at school just to told me that she didn't like my close relationship with C. Oh! No... What happened??? I thought I was being fair in treating both, but why she complained? As time goes by, I kept my distance with C during the second year.. But on the third year, I became closer again to C til this very day. Yes, I still build a good relationship with B, but not as close as before.

Now, let's go back to 2011, I have another close friends again... Not just one but some. Again I tried to treat them equally. But just this one person, who I consider as little sister, suddenly complained that I changed. I also feel that she is jealous of my close relationship with others. This situation reminded me of what happened in 1995. The same name and I can feel the same complain.

Why each time I close to someone, he or she acted like a possessive person? Are they becoming sensitive? I really don't like being in this situation. I really hate it. One of my close friend said, that it is my fault since I become toooooo close with someone. Am I being tooooo close? Should I stay away for awhile? Probably I should, as I feel uncomfortable in this kind of relationship.

I know there is a saying a close friend will stay close even when I say I want to be alone. But this time I really want to be alone. For me, I would appreciate if the one who close to me know when is the time to stay close and the time to stay away. If I continue this, I might become a harsh or mean person which will ruin the relationship. I should really stay away and re-evaluate everything. I think I have enough... Already twice, I should learn my lesson!!!

(I like this picture... It describe me the most right now)

Pictures belong to:
www.johnehrenfeld.com
myhalfglassedlife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment