April 16, 2011

Secret in Public

In the online world where privacy can no longer keep in silent in public, I try so hard to keep mine. Silly isn't it? Well in the perfect world, we do not need to keep our secret because everyone would respect our privacy and mind their own business. BUT there is no perfect world. People will always try to know about your secret. Based on my own opinion, people LOVE to gossip, well... to be honest I like to gossip too sometimes... LOL!


How can I hide my privacy in public? Mm... I'm so naive. How can I think I can hide my secret publicly? Well, if it is a secret you better keep it. But it depend to the circumstance that we are facing. Must admit that we need to share our burden and problem yet we have to be careful to choose the right person or space. Usually when I face to that kind of circumstance (sharing my burden or problem), I go to God first. When I have to tell someone... I pick the person carefully.

What happen when our secret is expose to the public? We have 2 choices:
1. Do nothing - remain calm if the secret doesn't have a big impact in our life
2. Stand up and fight for my privacy - fight for it in every way


Keeping secret is the best way to maintain your privacy. So, I guess we better select which information to be share in public. When we share it on public, we have to realize the risk. Choose it carefully, because others may dig your secret and use it in the wrong way.

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR SECRET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment