November 26, 2010

Another Big Decision

This year is an awesome year. Why do I call it as an awesome year? Because of some important decision that I took. Some of them are big decision that need a lot of bold to do it. I really made it...

This month I took another big decision, a big step to let go of something... To let go of my first assets. I sold my motorcycle, Yamaha Mio. I bought it two years ago with a weird reason. Well, I bought it for my brother because I feel sorry for him that his transportation to the office depend on other person. So, I bought it in order to make him arrive on time at the office.



I remember when I bought it for the first time, the whole family said I made a wrong choice of motorcycle. My dad even insulted it as a broken piece. Well, there was some problem with it when I bought it. But after I repaired it, no serious problem afterward.

I hardly use the motorcycle, even when my brother didn't use it. I trusted him with the bike and he took a good care of it until my dad bought him a car. He just left the bike like an old and broken piece. I felt so devastated, even my dad wanted to sell it. Is that the right attitude after it gave so much help to you? Or maybe I am too sensitive?

Anyhow, I finally decided to sold it after I almost hit a man with it. Actually I never good at riding a motorcycle. My mind always wondering around, so hard to focus on the road. There is another reason why I sold it, but I rather keep my reason alone. Psst, I haven't told my family about it at all.

Wish one day I could get it back, maybe in another form... A car??? LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment