March 05, 2009

Money


I just don't understand how people adore money. Have to admin that everyone need money especially in this time of crisis. We work extra hard just to earn more money. The more money we have, the more expenses...

Today, I got offended by someone regarding money. I try to balance my income and my expenses, yet still trying to make everyone happy. So here is a view of my expenses: 1/3 of salary goes to my mom, another 1/3 goes to my health assurance and my motorcycle. Finally I only have 1/3 to spend it for my self but I spend it to my cousin's education fee, house daily supply, house monthly supply, telephone bill, water bill... At the end... I've nothing less for my self even for saving. Stupid isn't it?

This money matter become a huge disaster at home. Each time we spoke about it... each time we hurt each other. I really hate to discuss this topic, I do. Why do they always want more money??? I realize... no matter how much i give, it will always be insufficient. Jesus, why is it so hard???

I know that running away is not a great solution, yet I want to do it now... at this very moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment