August 24, 2008

Silent Moment

Each morning I try to have my moment of silent. A moment which I use to read the Holy Bible, try to understand what God wants me to do today, and offering my morning prayer. I use this book titled "Our Daily Bread" to help me understand the Bible.

Well, yesterday topic is about surrender. After I read the Scripture passage and try to understand its meaning, I come to find this quote: Surrender becomes victory when we yield to God. In times of trial, it's not easy for us to trust our God. When I'm on trial, I try to run away. I try to ask "WHY".

According to my reading, each struggle we have means God want to make us better. God want us to do something. There's a lesson in each trial. Be willing to sacrifice your agenda for His greater purpose. Surrender to Him and you will find comfort.

"Lord take my life and make it wholly Thine; fill my poor heart with Thy great love divine; take all my will, my passion, self and pride; I now surrender, Lord - in me abide"

No comments:

Post a Comment