June 19, 2015

Feeling: Losing You



It's been more than a month since you left me. No more news from you, no more chat, no more laugh. I feel so empty inside although there are many friends around me. Why is it so difficult to forget you? Why are you always on my mind? I never thought I love you this much, but I do, yet I know you wouldn't believe me. I told my heart so many time, that I must forget you, that you never want me, that you will never fight for me. I found this poem and somehow it describes my feeling for you. I don't know the title of it... a poem by Andrei Aksana as I quote it from his book called "Senyawa":

Hatiku tidak bergeser sesenti pun
Meski jarak kamu lebarkan bermil-mil
Itulah cinta yang kamu sangsikan

Masih seperti itu
Tersimpan di situ
Hati yang dulu kamu patahkan
Tak kuberikan pada siapa pun

Di ruas-ruas hatiku tergambar peta itu
Menemukanmu
Kehilanganmu
Dan tak mungkin kembali ke KM 0

I dedicate this poem for you, I love you, still...


Picture source
www.boardofwisdom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment