October 24, 2014

Love: Saying I Love You

Today is my father birthday. He already passed away for almost 2 years. In the memory of his birthday, I like to share one of the valuable lesson he taught me. Every morning, he sent a morning greeting:

GOOD MORNING, N
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Even the morning before he passed away, he sent it. I know how much he loves me, and believe that he still loves me. One day on my dream, he came just to say " I love you, N". Oh, how I miss his voice so much. Since he passed away, I continue his legacy. I always send the morning greeting to mom, my brother, my in-law, my niece. It's not just a habit or merely a saying, but the meaning is deeper than that. 

I want everyone I love know that they are loved by me. I send the morning greeting with all my heart. So, if today shall be my last day on earth, I want them to remember how much I love them. 


I love you, R 
I love you, M 
I love you, D 
I love you, I 
I love you, Tata
I love you so much... always have, always will...

I love it when I receive a reply from them. They always made my day with it. 
Thank you, pa, for the valuable lesson. I will continue your legacy. 

Happy Birthday, papa.


Picture source:
http://www.hslda.org/cms/?q=blog/saying-i-love-you-your-family%E2%80%A6how-about-starting-new-tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment