September 06, 2014

Love: Wedding Dress



This evening I watched another episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC. I love watching this show, cause I learn a lot about finding wedding dress. This show makes me wonder what would it be like when I find my own dress one day, would I be wearing it one day?

What I learn? Hmm...
I learn that finding a wedding dress is not easy at all. The bride-to-be have fantasy about her dress but sometimes when she tries the dress, she doesn't like it or she doesn't look good in it.

I learn that there are many type of woman's body and to my surprise, there will always be a dress for every type. So either you're thin or fat, either you're tall or short, there will be a dress for you. It might be hard to find and make you want to give up, but don't give up just yet. There's a dress for you.

I learn that too many person who help you decide, sometimes make you confuse. So, just focus on small family member such as parents, sister & brother, your BFFs. Just follow your heart when the opinion isn't what you expected.

I learn that making a decision on such a big commitment in marriage isn't an easy. The most important isn't about the dress, but the life after the wedding. The upcoming challenges are more big. For you, all bride-to-be, keep believing that you will find your dress, be happy, be beautiful. Always holds your love to one another and put it above everything and you can face any upcoming storms as you enter the marriage life.

No comments:

Post a Comment