October 16, 2012

Don't You Forget About Me - Alexandra Potter


“What would you do if you have a second chance to love him again?” This is the main question in this book.

Tess is brokenhearted when Seb breaks up with her and can’t help blaming herself. If only she’d done things differently. If only she could make right all her regrets… But she can’t. It’s over. She has to forget about him. Drunk and upset on New Year’s Eve, she wishes she’d never met him.

But when she wakes up to discover this dream has come true, she realizes she has a chance to do it all over again. And, this time, to get it right…

Tess is happy with the second chance she got. With the help of her diary, she tries to make things right. Instead of making things right, she turns herself into someone else, the girl that Sebastian would love. She tries so hard to fit in, she is willing to do anything to keep Sebastian by her side, like watching the movie she hates, reading a boring book, wearing things she would never wear in the first place. What a great effort!

How the story ends?
All I can say is this story has a happy ending.

What I learn from this book?
I learn that when second chance arrives for you, it means you haven’t passed the test. The present of a second chance always bring happiness at first but you have to learn again, to find yourself again.

If someone ever asks me, what will I do if I have a second chance to repeat all over again with my ex? My answer will be: I would like to know him more as a friend, not as a lover. Actually, I don’t want a second chance. What has been done is done. All I have to do is to learn my lesson. Cherish the good memories and forget the bad memories. Life goes on.

Alexandra Potter is a good author. I love the way she describe her story. This book is an easy reading, entertaining, and enriching story. I recommend everyone to read this book. I love to thank, Blue Jasmine for giving me this book. Thank You! Perfect choice of book, as always! 

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

You're welcome, dear...:P

Post a Comment