September 08, 2012

August Moment

This year my birthday celebrated by the company... LOL. This August the company I work for also celebrating its 70th anniversary and the management decided to celebrate it on my birthday. A big party for 450 people.

I was the master of ceremony on the party. It was a wonderful experience to be able to conduct the whole party. This is also a practice for upcoming event at Super Star Virgo Cruise on Sept 2012. Being a master of ceremony is not easy at all, I'm still learning till now.

Back on my birthday, I got 2 surprises. In the morning, Nit2x knocked on my door and gave me gifts & birthday cake. At night, our president director kissed me to wish me a happy birthday. I never have thought he would do that. Hey, it wasn't a kiss on the lips! Stop your dirty mind! Haha. And after the announcement of my birthday he gave me a bottle of beer and asked me to drink it to the bottom... Haha. What a birthday! I won't forget this birthday.



This year birthday was amazing. I'm surrounded by people who love me. Even some friends who I thought will not remember my birthday, they sent me prayers and wishes. God, You are awesome! Thank You for giving me this life, for giving me wonderful people to celebrate it with.

One wish for this birthday that's not come true but God gives me something better. As I quoted from Blue Jasmine wishes on her present: a happier year to look ahead, to dream about, to live on! I look forward to it.

Cheers!

Picture source: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment