August 17, 2012

Finding The Rhythm



I'm finally living alone, really alone for the first time in my life. I wanted this since a long time ago, since I couldn't find peace at my old house with my parents. Now, I live at my own apartment, a small and comfortable place for me. The size is perfect for me. A place I call "home".

Finding the rhythm of life is a never ending process. Till now, I haven't find the perfect rhythm. My time management is not good, diving time between office hour and house work hour, also finding a time for "me" time still in a mess. A friend of mine said how difficult it is for him to do his house work in weekdays. Now I can understand the difficulty. Sometimes the work at office already tiring and it effect on the mood of doing house work. I understand now...

So far this is the time management I use: in the morning, I wake up early to prepare my breakfast, clean the bed and furniture. In the evening, I sweep and mop the floor, do the laundry (washing and ironing), and prepare my dinner.

Thanks to my mom for the frozen food she prepared for me when she comes to visit, I need no worry about my meals. Thanks to Blue Jasmine for her laundry business that help me with my laundry. Thanks to Nit2x who sometimes help me with house work. It is a pleasure to have all of you in my life.

Like I said before, finding the rhythm of life is a never ending process. I hope in the future I can find a better rhythm in life. I like my life now and really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment