July 26, 2012

The Pathology Result

It felt like a long day of waiting to see the pathology result of the surgery. Although I know about what the doctor taken out from the surgery, my fear remain the same due the CA result. My friends already tried to calm me down by showing other result which is higher than mine or by encourage me whatever the result might be I can fight it.

Grace offered her help to take the result from the hospital. When she received it she directly sought for the word no significant of malignancy. She found it and took a picture and sent the picture to me. She called me on her way to the apartment to give the good news. When she arrived at the apartment, we hugged and cried together. I knew how much she cares, she called me for hours and encouraged me when I had the CA 125 test's result. We are very glad and relief with this pathology result.



The result stated:
1. Adnexa dextra - endometriosis ovary cyst 7x4x3cm
2. Adnexa sinistra - endometriosis ovary cyst 3x2x1.5cm
3. Myoma uteri - 1.5x1x1cm



Microscopic Result:
1. Endometriosis right ovary cyst - there is no significant of malignancy
2. Endometriosis left ovary cyst -  there is no significant of malignancy
3. Myoma uteri - mitosis index 0/50HPF- there is no significant of malignancy

Now, after the pathology result the doctor start to stop my menstrual cycle with a medicine call Norelut. It is cheaper than the Endrolin I used to take. Hopefully this medicine will work, the menstrual period will stop.

The new battle has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment