December 11, 2010

Living Alone

For a very long time I wished to be able to live alone. I want to live just by myself, consider that I'm an indifferent person, the choice to live alone always come in my mind. I even pray for it to happen. God heard my prayer. I live... not alone but not with my family.

By the second semester of this year, my dad has been transferred by his office to another city. My mum already lives in another city for a long time. While my brother still lives in the same city but not in the same house. I thought I will live alone when my apartment finish but with many changes in live. Now, I live with my maid and my dog. My parents usually visit me at the end of the month.

Sometimes I miss my family so much, till it hurts. As the time goes by the feeling gradually disappear. It's not that I forget them, I still built a good communication with them. I'm enjoying my life now, I even get fatter... LOL... I'm free now!

"Thank you, God. I know you always listen to my prayer. You always know the best for me. I believe in You and in Your wonderful plan for me. Hold me and never let me go, because I am nothing without you. Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment