July 02, 2010

Deo Dicamus Gratias

I love this song for a long time. I forget when or where I heard it for the first time, but the melody and its simple lyrics are beautiful. I want to sing this song with my choir team and finally, for July 10th wedding mass, we will sing it.

The song called "DEO DICAMUS GRATIAS" composed by Victor C. Johnson. It means "Give Thanks to God". 

Deo Dicamus Gratias
Benedicamus Domino
Deo Gratias

This song reflects my heart today. I'm grateful and thankful to Jesus. He always loves me with the most wonderful love I ever know. He always there for me, to guide and to hold me. He listens to all my prayer and one by one He grants my wish in His time. I'm amazed by His love. Stumble on my knee I say "Thank you, Jesus. Thank you for everything".

Deo Gratias!

No comments:

Post a Comment