June 14, 2010

A Big Decision

This is a year of boldness, if I may say. I did a lot of stuffs that I never imagine before. Many things beyond my limit, like extreme sport (rafting) or playing games such as roller coaster and space shot. I never have thought I could do or will do. Most recent boldness action was to take a decision to buy an apartment.



The thought of buying a house was never across my mind until this year. I stay in a city on a house that belong to my father' office (my office too). In the next two years, he will enter his retirement. So, the need to buy a house is an urgent matter. Where will I live in the next two years if I don't have a house or a place to stay? I was thinking of renting a house but the cost is a waste. I know it would be cheaper but if I collect all the money for rent, I can buy a house with it.


This apartment was belong to a friend. He couldn't afford to pay the mortgage so he sold it. Well, my boss was the one who encourage me to buy it. He also promise to help me with the payment. Frankly, I don't have enough saving to buy this apartment. The saving is like zero!!! I spoke to my dad about it and he promise to help too.

Many thanks to those who help me and who pray for me. I really hope I can pay the apartment, with your help... I know I can do it.

-------
Picture is taken from: studioapt.wordpress.com/2008/07/...artment/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice appartment. I think that investing your money on something like this really worths it so... congratulations!

Sutaaraito said...

@Ibarragr - thanks for supporting the decision.

Post a Comment