October 19, 2009

Knocking at The Wrong Door


Have you ever felt like knocking at the wrong door? Again... and again? You believe that it is the right door but it turned out to be another wrong door... Wrong again... Wrong again...

I wish this is the right door...


Several months ago, I picked up the door of fire. You may call me nuts or crazy. Go a head! I don't care! I know what people say - when you play with fire, one day you'll get yourself burn. I'm aware of the risk and ready for it. I choose the door because something bad had happened to me. It was done by the person I love the most. Something that really hurt me. Maybe you call it no big deal but it is a big deal for me. You know what... I learn that the only person who can hurt you the most is the person you love the most.

I've tried to fight the bad with good attitude but it didn't worked. They become more and more attach. So, I declare the war. Yes, I'm taking the risk of it. I really wish that I can win this war without hurting anyone. If they could do it in the name of love, I can do it too. I want to bring you back, guys! Even if I have to sacrifice everything, even if it take my whole life. No matter who win this war, I want you to know that I did it for a good reason... Just like your reason for what had happened.

I love you more than anything...
May the Lord have mercy
upon you and me!

The picture is taken from: www.pateco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment