February 05, 2009

Time


A week ago my friend make a compilation of her childhood photos. This activity makes me realize how time goes by. As I opened my childhood photo albums, the memory came flash back to me. I realize how time goes by so quickly. It makes me what to explore more about time.

That Sunday I read a review of a movie and the first quote is:
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years (by Abraham Lincoln).

How do we live our life? It doesn't matter if we move forward or backward, the essential is how we fill our life. We can choose to be happy or sad.... Here is a quote: There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So, work like you do not need money, love like you never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching!. Live a happy life.

Another thought on time is how we can relate time with destiny and our vulnerability against it. How can we fight time? How can we arrange each coincident? We never be able to avoid our destiny and at the end we have to let go.

Manage our time and use it wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment