December 19, 2008

Tired

Work:
Today has been I've been so busy. Meeting and meeting all day long. I was late at my first meeting yet I was the first person attended it. I thought this meeting would be though, but I was wrong. It was beyond my imagination, everything went well. I was also late at my second meeting and I did came late. It was raining so hard and I was so careless that I dropped my documents and everything got so wet $@%&##??!!.... After the meeting, my boss and I went to a book store since he asked me to choose a book for him. Back at the office I have to prepare the itinerary for his vacation.

After Hours:
I found out that my friends were throwing a birthday party after work. At first I hesitated to go but my friends were full of attention, they waited until I finished all my tasks. Love you!!!! We ate pizza and took a picture at studio. That was a crazy idea, I love it though...

Christmas Preparation:
I never put a Christmas tree... wait, when I was little I had a Christmas tree. Gee, I missed the tradition. The choir practice harder each week, I really hope we can give our best performance on the first Christmas' mass. At the office, we also prepare a play. I really hope it will be a good play. Good luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment