September 11, 2009

Would you believe the devil?

Recently I read a novel given by my bestfriend. This novel told about a young girl who summon the devil to fulfill her wish. Her wish was to cure her mother. Her mother got an incident and fell into comma.



Well, she found this small old black book that showed her how to summon a devil with chocolate and cinnamon powder. What a weird way, isn't it? I used to watched this serial called Supernatural. The ceremonial of summoning the devil doesn't have anything to do with chocolate nor cinnamon. Anyhow, back to the novel. The devil came in the man form with a pink shirt. Man in a pink shirt? Oh, please! LOL...



When she finally asked the devil to bring back her mom from comma, the devil said no. He said that life and dead are God's privilege. So she has to change her wish, otherwise the devil can't go back to hell. Her mom finally died, and her next wish was to take her to heaven to see her mom. Again, the devil said no. You know... Devil may not go to heaven. That's the rule!



I'm not going to tell how this story end. What made me wrote this notes then? I wrote this because my friend who gave me this novel ask me, whether I will believe the devil for once in my lifetime.... Would I do that? Hmm, hard to answer. As I know, the devil always come with a tempting offer. LOL...



NO... Hell No! That's my answer, Blue Jasmine. I wouldn't put my wish on the devil's hand. I've been there, done that! No... Not even for once in my lifetime. No matter how tempting, how desperate.... I still believe in God, that He has a beautiful plan for each of us.

3 comments:

Blue Jasmine said...

Hahaha...I will pray that you would always that strong till the end!

Sutaaraito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sutaaraito said...

@BlueJasmine - Thank you for your prayer... GBU!

Post a Comment