September 22, 2009

My Bad Habit

Talking about my bad habit always make me laugh. It's like opening your dark side to everyone. Well, this idea came when I got very mad yesterday. Hmm... I think I should write it, so one day when I re-read it, I will learn from it... (hopefully) hahaha!

Each time I mad at something or someone, I tend to run. I remember having an argument with my parents and boyfriend (I forgot what argument we had), I got mad. I just took my wallet and walked as far as I could. I made my parents and my boyfriend worried that day (they kept calling my cellphone and I rejected it). I got back home very late and they were furious. What did I do back then? Hmm, I went to a beauty saloon, got my hair cut and did some treatments. Well, a bad habit right?

Yesterday, I got mad with my parents for their absurd act. I don't mind having guests staying at our house but my parents sometimes did not think wisely. We only have 3 rooms and we already have a guest (my little sister from my hometown). Yesterday, they welcomed 5 people to stay at home. This small house and bedroom???? I like helping people but I know my limit. I just don't understand, what they were thinking. I like to serve our guests but I'm thinking more about their comfort. They slept in a room, their 3 daughters slept on the bed while their parents slept on the floor. I slept with my mom and my little sister, while my brother with my dad. Can you imagine?


Few months ago, my mom's friends came (3 ladies). You know where they slept? 2 ladies slept on our bedroom and the other slept in our couch in front of the television at our living room. See!!! This is not what I have in mind of serving guests. Well, what do you think?


What I did this time? I cooked and ate it (in angry mode), later I asked my little sister to come with me to the mall and... I bought my sister a shoes, clothes, and accessories. What a stupid act!!! Well, I run again!!!
I really need an anger management... LOL... Need to control my emotion!

1 comment:

Blue Jasmine said...

Go shopping...hehehe...that's a very good idea...hahaha...when you come home, you would have been so tired, that you surely would have forgotten all about your anger and go to sleep instead....hehehe...!

Post a Comment