August 15, 2013

Health: Welcome back, pain!

It's been awhile since I write about my health condition. Since the surgery, there were no significant pain except for the last 3 months. Yes, the pain comes back. Not as painful as it use to be. What makes me curious is why the pain still exist? Why the pain located at the same right tummy? I have removed my right ovary, so the pain shouldn't be there... Unless...

I remember back then when I went to my gynecologist. When we watch the USG screen and found no sign of cyst yet I feel in pain, she said probably the endometriosis grows outside the womb. If that is the case, even surgery won't be able to stop it. I did remove the ovary but not the womb!

My sister in law always asked me to go back to the gynecologist and also my best friends, but I never do it. I am afraid! No matter how tough I am, when I face my health... I am a chicken.

Lord, please give me the strength to see my gynecologist.

Picture source:
www.reversingibs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment