June 29, 2011

Shamed on You


Have you ever felt ashamed with yourself because of something that you did? Something that you shouldn't do but you still do it then after that, you directly regret it. I believe there are moments when someone felt that way.

A friend of mine said that she was ashamed because she couldn't hold her anger toward someone. I have the same experience too. One day I was so angry to one of my colleague. After I scolded him, another colleague said: "why did you do that to him?" I couldn't hold my anger, I was ashamed.

Recently, I felt so low because I beg and ask something again and again. I don't know why I kept doing it. I often remind myself not to do it, yet I always repeat it. Till I realized that I made other see my fragility by asking about it. Oh! Why I did it? Where did I put my self esteem? I shouldn't have let other see my weakness, my fragility. Shame on you, Sutaaraito! Shame on you!

Learned the lesson and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment